Single girder cranes
- SWL up to 16 t.
- Spans up to 39 m (SWL dependent).
- Optimized headroom via main girder connection variants.
- Highest possible hook position can be achieved.
- SWL up to 8 t.
- Spans up to 25 m (SWL dependent).
- Crane track suspended from ceiling.
- Ideal for low buildings and complex building conditions.
- Optimal side approach dimensions maximize available building width.
Double girder cranes
- SWL up to 120 t.
- Spans up to 42 m (SWL dependent).
- Additional features can be easily added.
- Fast long and cross travel speeds possible.
- Maintenance platforms, crab units with walkways and auxiliary hoists are all features that can easily be implemented.
Single girder wall travelling crane
- SWL up to 5 t.
- Span up to 12 m (depending on load capacity).
- On separate crane track on second level underneath other overhead travelling cranes.
- Ideal as workstation crane for several stations.
Single girder semi-goliath crane
- SWL up to 10 t.
- Spans up to 15 m.
- Used mid-level with production environments.
- No floor-level obstacles as no guide rail required.
- Installation quick and easy.
- Minor loading of building structure.