Need more information?
Frequently asked questions
What crane is most appropriate?
Many considerations go into determining which type of crane best meets your needs. The following are just a few aspects to consider:
Lifting/working Area. Overhead or underslung traveling cranes as well as light crane systems (HB) covers rectangular areas – the widest possible working with crane area, while jib cranes covers circular areas, and monorails are suitable only for linear load movement.
Crane Suspension. Overhead or underslung traveling cranes as well as light crane systems and monorails so far can be floor supported or hung from the ceiling. Jib cranes can be wall or pillar mounted and may require a special foundation.
Work intensity, crane mobility. Overhead traveling cranes are more suitable for higher intensity working loads than the underslung cranes or light crane systems; light crane systems are more easily adaptable for expansion of the lifting area.
What will be the duty cycle of the crane?
Every single time it depends on various conditions: environmental conditions, work intensity, minimum/medium and maximum weights of loads lifting frequency, site area dimensions, etc.
What equipment comes with the new crane?
Commonly for electric overhead traveling cranes:
– crane girder (load-bearing construction),
– crane end carriages (including moto gears),
– control panel,
– power supply and control systems on crane,
– pendant or distance radio remote control,
– Additionally for light crane systems (HB):
– runway tracks (optionally);
– jib and/or pillar (optionally depends on crane type),
– control panel,
– el. power supply system,
– control system including pendant or distance radio remote control.
Jib additionally: supporting base plates except foundation, etc.
For more detailed crane specifications, please contact us via general e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or through our CONTACT FORM, or the sales manager directly all contacts here.
Are your cranes suitable for outdoors?
Yes, we produce cranes for outdoors, but it also depends on various technical as environmental conditions.
What standards meets “Strele industrial” cranes?
All the highest quality and mandatory standards are taking into account while manufacturing.
All products leaves us marked CE.
– Quality Management System standard: ISO 9001:2015,
– Environmental Management System standard: ISO 14001:2015,
– Certificate of conformity of the factory production control 2268-CPR-292: EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011,
– Permanent license for maintenance of potentially dangerous equipment,
– Certificate to operate electrical equipment,
– Declarations of conformity on supplying our production to CIS countries: certificates ТР ТС 010/2011.
All related info you’ll find here.
What procedures are mandatory to put crane into operation?
In accordance with the valid Lithuanian Crane Use Regulations mandatory requirements are:
– new cranes can be put into operation if they meet the requirements of the Technical Regulations for the Safety of Machinery;
– before starting to use the crane, the crane owner must conclude contract for the crane technical inspection with the institution picked on his own, and after the technical approvement that the crane is suitable for the safe exploitation- crane must be registered as potentially dangerous equipment in the State Registry of Potentially Hazardous Equipment State register.
The use of cranes that are not registered in the State Register of Potentially Dangerous Equipment is prohibited.
What is a crane inspection?
Inspection of cranes and lifting Devices creates substantial data that can be used to ensure safety and increase the life span of a crane or a lifting device. Many inspections are mandatory and require a formal record. An overhead crane should be inspected by an experienced, trained crane professional.
How often are cranes inspected?
Valid Lithuanian Crane Use Regulations guidelines dictate mandatory inspections:
– initially – before the commissioning crane for the first time,
– after each crane replacement and reinstallation in a new exploitation location,
– annually – performing partial technical condition inspection (orig. DTP),
– once every 36 months – performing full technical condition inspection (orig. PTP).
Cranes with a low exploitation intensity (eg. cranes used in the power plant engine service stations, pumping stations, compressors) must be fully inspected at least every 60 months,
– due to unplanned situations: after the accident, due to natural occurrences, modifications, repair of the load-bearing structures, the use of welding, long-term (longer than 12 months) downtimes,
– when it is known that a crane has reached it design life. Generally Structure is 25 years & Mechanical is 10 years.
However, the frequency which these inspections should take place can also be based upon manufacturers specified stricter conditions.
Usually we require new cranes inspections to be performed every quarter.
Please contact us directly by phone, email our service department at email@example.com or submit a request online to us through our CONTACT FORM if you are in need of an inspection.
We are always available to keep you safe and your overhead crane performing properly.
When is Customer Service available?
From 8:00 till 17:00. In special cases, please contact us: all contacts here.
Do we offer runway track supporting structures?
Yes, our scope of supply consists of structural elements for the runway track supporting structures and whole crane runway supporting structures as well.
Can I buy separate crane components?
What are crane, lifting equipment supply and installation terms?
Usually ~ 3 to 16 weeks, depends on the complexity and composition of the lifting equipment.
What is the warranty term?
Commonly for the new cranes we provide 24 months.
What information should I provide when inquiring?
The more information you provide, the accurate solution we can prepare for you!
– Lifting capacity (how many hoists on crane)?
– Lifting height?
– Span?- Power supply: 380V/50Hz/3phase, 400V/50Hz/3phase?
– Crane travel distance?
– How many cranes are planned on the same track (new ones or already existing cranes besides requested)?
Please fill in our CONTACT FORM or contact directly us.
Why should I choose Strele industrial as my lifting equipment supplier?
We’re always nearby our customer and the relationships with is on the first stage.
We develop and manufacture products 100% to your specifications.
We supply and manufacture not only new lifting equipment, but also provide:
– crane warranty and post-warranty service,
– spare parts instant delivery.
No worries – with us: we’ll come, listen and provide with the best solution.
Strele industrial – support: we will be there to support you every step of the way!
We stand behind our products 100%.